“Harvard gave me an education, Junior Chamber gave me an education for life.. — John F. Kennedy
If you are currently a member or prospective member of JCI who is interested in engaging members, we would like to hear from you!
So many benefits which include:
- Networking with business professionals in diverse sectors.
- Professional development and personal growth opportunities
- Develop leadership, project management, and strategic planning skills.
JCI Membership Benefits
Leadership development through community involvement has been the basis of JCI since its inception in 1920 and the benefits of membership in JCI Cork are endless. The goal of the non-profit organization is to provide members with a means to reach their full potential through networking and personal growth opportunities.
Whether your goals are to extend you
r network of contacts, build new business opportunities and personal skills, increase community involvement, form new friendships or travel within the region or internationally, JCI Cork has it all.
Your involvement with the Jaycees will provide you with opportunities to meet people, impact your community and apply skills to enhance your career. It’s up to you, to choose the degree of involvement you want to commit to. That being said, like anything in life, what you put in is what you will get out. So get involved and see for yourself the big picture of the JCI network.
In a Snapshot – What’s In It For You?
Individual Membership Benefits
Well, there are many personal benefits to becoming a member of JCI:
- Expand your network of friends and business contacts locally and across the globe
- Get the chance to give back to your community and effect positive change
- Develop your leadership and management skills; as well as have personal development opportunities
- Complement training at work
- Get a chance to practice public speaking and debating in a safe environment
- Meet people from all over the world at JCI’s conferences
- Discover your true potential and what makes you tick
- Meet new challenges
- Have fun with a dose of positive energy and meet new people
- Gain experiences to last a lifetime
- Junior Chamber International is a * Learning by Doing * organisation – the more you put in the more you will get out!
Corporate Membership Benefits
- a place to meet new people
- to work with different personalities
- to learn to collaborate with others
- to deal with different situations
- to be motivated to take initiatives
- to become more active than passive
- to learn on project planning
- to learn to communicate better – public speaking as well with others
And all this is achieved while doing something good for our community.