JCI Ireland Leadership Academy
At this point we ask you to trust us and previous attendees when we tell you, that although we are not going to shed much light on the program content, we can promise you a life changing journey of self-discovery, action and planning!
Packed with interactive workshops, trainings and fun activites for training future leaders inside & outside of JCI.
JCI Cork President
You will leave the weekend with new friends, new self-awareness and new plans for your life ahead! We ask that you come ready to fully take part and with an open mind. You won't regret it!
A year on, previous attendees tell us their stories of goals reached, challenges overcome and huge achievements made across JCI, work & personal life. We are very proud of our academy and the impact it can have in such a short time.
What is included on the ticket:
- 2 nights shared accomodations in a 4 bedroomed house with 2 or 3 bunkbeds.
- One Evening Training, Two Full Days Training and One Outdoor Training Session.
- Teamwork, workshops, & personal goal setting.
- 2 x full Irish Breakfasts.
- 2 course lunch - Saturday & Sunday.
- 2 course dinner Friday Evening and 3 course dinner Saturday evening.
- Tea/coffee, non-alcoholic drinks, snacks and fruit.
- Dietary Requirements Catered For.
Delegates are expected to stay on site for the duration of the weekend.
Delegates are advised to inform friends and family that they will have limited access to their mobile devices (unless necessary) to allow for full participation in the program.
Most of our graduates have gone on to have leadership positions at the local, national and international level and we like to think there is a future national president in each group.